Quick Order Form
A must have cs-cart add-on. Your customers will be able to purchase any of your products simple and fast using this quick order form. The quick order form can be placed anywhere in your store, using cs-cart blocks. You can display it in a dedicated page, in a category page or any other location from blocks.
- Can be positioned anywhere in your store using cs-cart block system
- Add products to cart by SKU
- Intelligent Suggestive Search for products SKU's
- Customizable layout columns
- Product code (SKU)
- Product Image
- In Stock
- Product options are separated into individual products. Adding them to cart has never been easier
- Products Block !
- Ability to choose the categories which will be displayed
- Ability to choose the default category
- 4 Sorting options
- Recently viewed
- Most Popular
- Best Sellers
- Ability to choose default sorting
- Ability to limit the number of products displayed by default.
- Load more products button
- You can add a proceed to checkout button directly under the quick order form
- You can restrict the usage of this form for registered members only
CS-Cart Version Compatibility
No posts found
Before you proceed to the next step please make sure you have the appropriate permissions for the following CS-Cart files and directories:
Cs-cart version 3.x THIS IS A MUST!!!
/addons - read/write/execute for all users (777)
/images (and all its subdirectories) - read/write/execute for all users (777)
/skins - read/write/execute for all users (777)
/var (and all its subdirectories) - read/write/execute for all users (777)
Cs-cart version 4.x THIS IS A MUST!!!
/app/addons 777 | default is 755
/js/addons 777 | default is 755
design/backend/css/addons 777 | default 777
design/backend/mail/templates/addons 777 | default 777
design/backend/media/images/addons 777 | default 777
design/backend/templates/addons 777 | default 777
/var/themes_repository/basic/css/addons 777 | default 777
/var/themes_repository/basic/mail/templates/addons 777 | default 777
/var/themes_repository/basic/media/images/addons 777 | default 777
/var/themes_repository/basic/media/fonts/addons 777 | default 777
/var/themes_repository/basic/templates/addons 777 | default 777
Instalation: Please verify your cs-cart version adding to your store url /?version Ex: www.domain.com/?version
The return will be something like this: CS-CART: version X.X.X (ex: 3.0.1 or 4.1.2)
In your downloads section, you will find Seonid Installer
Please download the Seonid Installer correctly for your cs-cart version
1. Unzip the files.
2. Copy/Paste the folder addons from archive directly to your site root (do overwrite if it asks you)
3. In administration area, go to Administration / Add-ons and install the addon Seonid Installer.
4. In administration area, under Add-ons menu, you will find Seonid Updates check. Click it. You will be prompted with a notification to install the addon purchased.
Note*. The notification will appear, if you entered the "domain" name correctly when you purchased the add-on
We allow all our customers a test domain for further development or testing. Please send your dev domain as a comment when you purchase the product (DO NOT add it in the licensed domain input field)